Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And nope, I was not the one to do it. Although I'm really impressed we even got one. We had 'Pet Potraits' at the store yesterday by one of Goshen's most sought after photographers. It was a fund raiser for the local animal shelter. We had over 40 dogs and 1 cat in under 3 hours! It was a total zoo and soooo much fun! So with all the commotion, strangers, dogs barking, etc...I can't believe how many great shots she was able to capture for people. And yes...my Callie once again dropped her ears in the pic. *sigh* But all in all I think it's a pretty good shot of all 3. I'm hoping for Valentines Day we'll have a different background so they show up better. She didn't have time to change backgrounds with that many people showing up. Heck they were standing in line 30 minutes before it was to start! :w00t:

So here are my babies all together. :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Now, that's my kind of family! Oh Crystal, they look great! But where the hike are you? Do you have a picture with ALL of you in it? Fess up.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Aaaawww, that's so hard to get!!! And yours came out Wonderful!!! Callie's just a widdle shy with da pupparazzi but she still radiates :)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now, that's my kind of family! Oh Crystal, they look great! But where the hike are you? Do you have a picture with ALL of you in it? Fess up.
Nope...I'm not in any of them. :innocent: Cyd keeps saying she wants to get one of me and the babies together. I'm just so not photogenic. I don't really have a lazy eye in real life, but put me in front of a camera and my one eye is almost always half closed. I'm very self conscience of it.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Woah!! That's them? I saw a tiny pic of them pn FB, but I didn't realize those were your three!!! I LOVE the pic and although Callie dropped her ears she is looking at the camera and looks fabulous. I wonder what Zoe and Jett were looking at? In any case, this is a fabulous picture which should be framed and I also love seeign our white malts on white backgrounds - they look so angelic :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
The picture of the three is just beautiful. I agree-they look angelic with the white background!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Crystal, that just makes me sigh!!:wub: It is so endearing and lovely. You have to have one framed to put on your counter at work......I just love that portrait of your babies!!:chili::chili::chili:!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub::wub: The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pic was "how very angelic" :wub::wub: You'll treasure that one always.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Crystal, that's an amazing picture of all three! I love it! Its hard to get three looking perfect at the same time but looks like they did it!! :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Crystal, that is pure heaven!!!!! OMG I love it. The babies look ADORABLE and the picture is perfect...ohhhhh just love you and your babies. Seriously love the pic!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts