Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been a member of this site since March and if you haven't met me yet on here my name is Maggie. I wanted to thank everyone on here who has given me advice and helped me with my search for the perfect maltese.

BUT FINALLY I would like to introduce you to the new member of my family. Yesterday I got my maltese :) It feels like I have been waiting forever and now he is finally here! His name is Franklin. He was born in May and is from Aria Maltese here in California. It was a 5 hour drive to get him (10 round trip) but we are home now and I wanted to share him with you all!

FRANKLIN :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh he is adorable! How old is he? I'm waiting to get my little guy too... haha I still have a few weeks to go... I am very anxious!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Welcome Home!!! Franklin is adorable!!! I hope he's everything you'd hoped for!!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
How wonderful you have your little guy now. Enjoy! They grow up fast!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, he is sooooo cute!!!! It's so nice to see someone who has done their research and bought from a reputable breeder! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Hi back at you, from another Northern Californian. (Named Margaret!)

I'd wondered how you were doing in your search. I'm glad you found your new puppy! Welcome, Franklin! :biggrin: He looks darling! I hope we'll get to see many pictures of him as he grows up, and hear lots of stories of your fun times with the little guy! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 1: Welcome Maggie and Franklin. He is so adorable!! And I totally love his name. :wub::wub: So glad that you've found that perfect Maltese for you. Isn't it a joy? We'll want to see lots of pictures of him.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
:Welcome 3: even though you've been around for awhile! congrats of getting your perfect baby boy! He's precious!! :wub:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the welcomes for Franklin. He is so much fun and very energetic. I will keep you updated with pics and everything!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts