Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are SO HARD to get to stand still long enough so I don't end up with a total blur... but here's the three of them in the car seat waiting to go for a ride...we have 2 car seats but they are all squished in one (Daisy (l), Gracie (middle) and Pip in the back.

We went to Target and found some fun new jammies that were only $4.99!!! Drop drawers... I know they're blue and these are girls, but hey, when you're trying to get caught up on bills, what the heck, right?! :D I'm going to check the other Target for the ones that are red and the ones that are green with candy canes...

Pip is always on the hot side, so she's just got on a little-t-shirt

Daisy hates the jammie legs and refuses to walk...sure hope she gets used to them

Gracie loved them from the start... I also got her some onesies because she's getting her spay (please pray that everything goes OK) this coming Wednesday since I will have 4 days off in a row for Thanksgiving weekend...

Anyway, those are my silly pupskis... Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! :) I know I am so bad at that...will try harder because I so enjoy looking at everyone elses...

Well, gonna go cuddle up with the pajama kids and George and watch Prince of Persia...hope it's good

Have a great afternoon, everyone! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Your pups are sooo adorable!!!! I was just at Target and they had those cute jammies but they only had them in red and they didn't have the size I need!! :angry: I am going to check another Target because you just can't beat the price!!

Sending some extra special prayers for Gracie's spay. It's great that you will have the 4 days at home to be with her to give her some extra TLC!! :wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
They look adorable in that car seat and I love love love their new jammies.
I was in Target today and all they had left was big dog jammies. Wow for that price I would have snatched them up too!!! Your fluffs are adorable. Pip's little face is priceless.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Eileen - what a car load of cuteness. :wub::wub::wub: They're so adorable. I just love that first shot. And look a those pjs. I don't have a Target in Manhattan (there might be one up in East Harlem but it's really far from me) and I never see any cute dog clothes in the NJ Target I go to. :angry: Those are so cute and I love blue on them. Hope the spay goes well on Wednesday for Gracie. Do you know if she needs teeth pulled?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts