Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I learned how to post pictures, you will finally meet my fluffs....here we go.....

I am holding Dolcina, Ricky is in the blue outfit, Lucy is the tiny one in the pink outfit, Bambolina is the big fluff in pink and Poupetta doesn't like to be dressed.

Me and Dolcina

Me and Ricky

Lucy

Poupetta

This is Dolcina when I first got her from the breeder in January 2010

Dolcina in the yellow, Lucy in the pink

Dolcina

Poupetta

Dolcina

:ThankYou:for looking

4 of the 5 fluffs

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: Finally, Sammy. They're so cute. :wub::wub: I love the first picture with your surrounded by them.:chili: They're all adorable in their outfits and little nudie cakes Poupetta. What ever happened with your building and your having so many fluffs? I remember it was an issue a long time ago and didn't know how/if you resolved it. Dolcina is precious and I know she'll be just fine on the meds.:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
What a lovely fluffy white family you have there!!!! I love how each of hte ladies seem to have their own personalities based on their hairstyles and bow choices!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cheer: Finally, Sammy. They're so cute. :wub::wub: I love the first picture with your surrounded by them.:chili: They're all adorable in their outfits and little nudie cakes Poupetta. What ever happened with your building and your having so many fluffs? I remember it was an issue a long time ago and didn't know how/if you resolved it. Dolcina is precious and I know she'll be just fine on the meds.:wub:
:aktion033:Susan you always amaze me how you remember things:thumbsup:

I actually don't live in a building, I live in a house, but there is a neighbor :supacool: in a building next door who hates dogs and who reported me to the :police:Animal Control for having too many dogs (I'm allowed to have only 3 dogs).

Well they gave me notice that they were coming to my house to inspect at a certain date, so I was able to plan it in advanced.

I hide:brownbag: Dolcina in the car in the garage, and as to Ricky, I asked a tenant of mine from another property which I have, to immediately record Ricky as his own (I gave him the money for the license etc...).

When they came to:whistle::whistle: inspect, I said that I had Poupetta, Bambolina and Lucy which were mine, and "Ricky belonged to a tenant
of mine and I was just baby sitting him".......:HistericalSmiley:

I think that the inspector understood that I was not telling the truth , but he said "you know, they are small and as long as they stay inside, it's ok".

....and that's how I kept all 5:dothewave:fluffs:chili::aktion033:

·
Registered
744 Posts
AWWWWWW!!!!!!! They are all so cute!!! Lucy reminds me of a mini Vi!! (my dog) Looks like you have a fabulous little fluff family!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww that is soo cute , they r all soo adorable ... omg a house full of fluffs too too cute! dolcina is a cutie .. all of them are.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts