Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well you all haven't heard much from those of us from the hollybelle puppymill bust lately, so i thought i would bring you up to date.....THE BABIES ARE FINALLY LEGALLY OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is so nice to finally be able to breathe. all the babies have been spayed or neutered so they won' ever have to worry about cranking out all those litters again. these are the most wonderful and grateful little ones.....you just can't imagine.
thank you to everyone for supporting us and God bless you all!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Congratulations on finally be official!

We've been wondering about those of you who fostered Hollybelle Maltese. Keep us posted on their progress, won't you?

We LOVE happy endings!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thank you so much for telling us.... I have wondered what happened.... I am soooo happy to hear this wonderful news!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats awesome that you got your baby right before xmas.
im really happy for you. do you have any pics?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOOHOO! Awesome, Awesome news! Ending Christmas on a good note.
Hey, us Tennesseans need to have a maltese meetup! It would be HUGE and FUN! hahaha

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Quincymom@Dec 20 2004, 02:04 PM
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures and stories?
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24485
[/QUOTE]

now that we are no longer bound by our contract, i can tell stories or answer questions both. some of us started right after the raid so we have basically been there from the beginning. is there something in particular that you want to know about? if i start telling stories, this thread will be 11 months long.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Let's start with what's your baby's name

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
This is wonderful news! It's gratifying to see the system work and have these babies with their rightful families. You'll have to tell us more about how they are all doing, particulalry yours. What a journey this must have been.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts