Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I got a very pretty tiara from Mommy!

She said that I'm looking like a real princess now! What do you think about this, I'm not sure ...!

I'm a bit shy, would like to hide myself!

Here I am with the little crown!

... a little bit closer ...

slowly I get used to it!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
that is one very beautiful german princess . . I think you need to post more pictures of her as she is not only gorgeous, I think she loves to have her picture taken :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:wub:Oh my goodness! She makes such a beautiful princess!
Thank you!

that is one very beautiful german princess . . I think you need to post more pictures of her as she is not only gorgeous, I think she loves to have her picture taken :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you for sharing.
Thanks Des! Yes, I also think she loves to be on photos!!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness, don't be shy, we love little princesses around here. Now, you need a tutu to go with the tiara!!!! You are a beautiful little girl!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I bow to you, Princess Ilana.....we are your humble servants.

Obviously you haven't been posting enough pictures......:rolleyes:......I've almost forgotten just how beautiful she is :aktion033:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Ullana is a true princess :wub::wub::wub: She is just STUNNING and GORGEOUS Alexandra. I just love your little girl :wub2::wub2::heart:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awwww... a princess in every way, and now she has the crown to prove it! :wub::wub::wub:

What a beautiful little girl you are, Ullana! :wub::tender:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ahhhh Allexa,
Ullana looks like a princess. Will she keep it on. She looks like royality:Sunny Smile::Sunny Smile:.

Love,
Darlene and Miley

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
There is our pretty princess. Alexandra I just love Ullana, she is so beautiful in her sparkles. A girl can never have too many sparkles.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts