Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow, what a fun morning!! Our Secret Santas this year were Jeryl, Kruze, and Khane. The girls were so excited. The toys were a big hit and they have been zooming around the house.:HistericalSmiley:They got a little gingerbread man(2):blush:, a piggy, puppy, birdie, and a pink elephant.:blush: They each got a lovely blanket that is monogrammed with their names and is reversible. My girls love blankies. They got some apple-banana treats, and Jeryl gave me the cutest key ring and a magnetic charm. They were so good to us and spoiled us beyond belief! Thank you so much!:wub: Enjoy the pics!:blush:
Paper Paper product
Dog clothes Dog Canidae Dog breed Maltese
Toys. Bwankies!

Dog Shih tzu Canidae Dog breed Puppy
Can't catch me! Dog Maltepoo Canidae Maltese Dog breed
Mine

Dog Canidae Mammal Maltese Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Maltepoo
Mama, it has my name on it! I wub it!

Keychain Fashion accessory Souvenir Metal Silver

Aren't these adorable?! I love them!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Fanks fo ebwyfing Auntie Jewyl, Kwuze, and Khane. We wub our pwessies so much! We hope you hab a Mewwy Chwistmas. Wub, Wose and Wilwy

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
What lovely presents from Jeryl and her babies! The girls look precious posing with their goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the blankets!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I can see Lily and Rose were good girls this year:chili:, love the blankies:wub: they look so soft. I wonder do you think Jeryl made them?

Great gifts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Cool....I mean warm blankets!!! They are GREAT! And we all know toys and treats are the best gift to a malt :aktion033:

I had that key chain for several years and it finally broke :( It's adorable, I loved it! and I'm sure you will too.

I'm having fun seeing all the gifts everyone got!!! :chili:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
What wonderful pressies! Very sweet of Jeryl and the fluffs...

You girls are really precious! :wub::wub: I love seeing pics of them- please post more often!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
And we LOVE the little Gingerbread man! Please be careful that he "doesn't run away!" :police:
"I ran away from the old woman, I ran away from the old man, and I can run away from Rose & Lilly, I can, I can!"
But then they would probably give chase.
Love the girls w/their prezzies.:thumbsup:
:wub:Kitzi kisses.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What wonderful gifts from Jeryl and her fluffs..The blankets are just adorable...Rose and Lily seem to love all their presents. Your girls are just sooooo cute.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Great pictures & gifts! :wub:
Jeryl, Kruze and Khane did a wonderful job as SS. I love those blankets, so cute with their names on them! My girls love blankets too.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What wonderful presents from your SS's!
I love the pics of Rose & Lily on their new blankies.
Your girls are too sweet for words. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful Secret Santa Buddies Kruze and Khane were. Jeryl -- the blankies are absolutely gorgeous. You are very talented.

Rose and Lilly look like they're having soooooooooooooooo much fun with their new toys. We have the same Gingerbread Man at our house and it's one of Tilly's favorite toys.

And the keychain and the magnet are just perfect.

Great reveal!!! The girls look so cute and so happy!!! :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Apri, I am so happy they love everything, and you too! we had fun shopping...and yes I did make the blankets, I enjoy making them and have made dozens, big and small!!
I like the picture of them with everything, I could never get Kruze & Khane to sit still long enough together to get a good pic, they always pick on each other...haha
anyway I am glad you enjoyed the gifts!!
Hugs to you and Rose and Lily....Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
April - your girls are just wrapped in the warmth of holiday love and those fabulous blankets from Jeryl and her kids. :wub::wub: Just adorable. I can't believe she made them. I think we all need to open THE SM STORE -- with all the talented mom's goods in them. We can make a fortune and move to a Caribbean island.:chili::chili: Oh yeah - I just realized we'd be spending a fortune on buying everything for our kids. :w00t: Oh well, there go the tropics.:mellow:
The toys are adorable and I love the keychain and magnetic charm. And just seeing the girls in their pj's opening their gifts is way beyond perfect. Great SS gifts:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts