Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sasha and Bitsy's and Emily and Amber, all in one! Don't laugh, Al wouldn't wear his glasses to read the cards!!!

Bitsy and Sasha's buddies were Maddie and Matilda with a couple extra surprises for Sassy,Al and myself.

Amber and Emily's buddies were Boo and Zack..

Walter also sent some goodies for the kids earlier.
I'll add better pix of everyone wearing their goodies and special gifts in a bit.

Sassy will be opening hers soon.

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.robison3/videos/10204292181704091/?theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Cnlu-g7xc&feature=em-upload_owner

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you all so much, Christmas is always special with our SM family.. I'm glad I video now, so we have them forever..
More pix to come later ,kids in their outfits and close ups of the precious gifts.
Again, THANK YOU all!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,671 Posts
What a great video. Love those slippers - Al is a great sport. Mags what a great idea putting their presents in a bowl. Love the globe. Paula, what cute outfits. Michelle so glad they had such a great Christmas.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We opened them on late Christmas eve so it was dark.. I loved watching their happy little tails wagging, Bitsy is doing better too,she was really getting into it.. They love the blueberry treats,you can tell those are their faves.. They tried to other ones this morning after breakfast,so all treats got the lick of approval..

Those are Al's Grinch slippers,he's such a nut,gotta love him.. I got him some minion jammies so he needs minion slippers now..
We both have silly jammies and slippers,someday we'll be the goofiest couple in the nursing home..

Can't wait until tomorrow, we're calling again,(we left messages) hopefully if they're open the day after Christmas ,hopefully we'll hear if Sassy got a visit from the man who lost his chi..If not,we're going to adopt her..

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Michelle, I loved watching the video. So many gifts! And, the fluffs were so cute. I love the way Al gave them all a chance to help open the gifts ... so sweet.

Thanks so much for sharing the video.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Great video! So glad they like everything and you liked the globe. Can't wait to see Amber in her bling collar and I hope the harness fits! Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Michelle thanks for letting us be apart of the opening of the gifts:wub:. I loved shopping for the girls:wub: I hope everything fits well.
Al you have so much patience, you could feel the love you both share with your babies:wub:
Give all four loves from auntie Paula :wub: and hugs to you and Al.

I hope you adopt Sassy:innocent:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
We loved your thoughtful and wonderful gifts.. all from the heart.. Sassy's gifts are waiting for her on the fireplace

Shelter was closed today and will reopen on Monday ,so hoping to hear from them.I left messages..I have to get to the doctor again, bronchitis,I'm getting on top of it so I don't end up in the ER again..if I can get back before they close at 4.. hopefully I will know if he came..

Hate winter,everyone I know has the cough

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Great video! So nice to see the fluffs enjoy their wonderful gifts! They had great Secret Santas! :wub::wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts