Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my mom would DIE if she saw these pics!!!! she's totally addicted to nativity sets and villages. its making ME CRAZY!!! and she loved going shopping after xmas cuz she bought TWO MORE!

anyway, your moms looks really nice.

i also love the ones that they have downtown disney. my mom would've gotten them....but its sooo expensive

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jan 3 2005, 12:17 PM
Wow!  I wouldn't think this is a common hobby.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27129
[/QUOTE]

My grandma started my mom and aunts on it. I've been around it so long that my mom gave me my first piece last year. My mom now sets hers up on a banquet table. We actually don't have room for anymore buildings. Which is good because building coast anywhere from $60-150 each.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My mom is now up to 3 full boxes (3ft X 1 ft X 3ft). That is not including the styrofoam, table, table clothe, and table skirt.

Oh, and one of my aunts has 4 or 5 times as many as my mom's. She has so many that she can't even display them all. Her husband keeps buying them off of Ebay.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos. She has a great set up! I just love it.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Nice setup!! It really looks great!!
My mom is Dept. 56 nut.. she hasn't done it in a few years because she's been sick but when she would set it up, it took up our entire dining room! She wants to do it again, but it's SOOOO much work for her to do on her own so I think next year my sister and I will go out there to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts