Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a free weekend with my boyfriend to drive down to Oregon to visit my breeder and her pups. I've been itching to go see them ever since she called and told me they were born! We were originally supposed to take home the older one (born 6/30/2010) but after I saw the little guy who was born on 7/17/2010 :wub: I grew attached to him and we have decided to wait a bit longer for him to get ready. Which will work out better for me anyhow since I am in the process of moving to a larger apartment! --- and it will give me more time to puppy proof the place :w00t:

I attached some pics... the single pup is the one we are waiting for (we've named him Butters) and the older one was the one we were supposed to adopt before.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You'll get Butters just in time for Halloween. That will give you plenty of time to move in and get settled. How cute they both are :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Congrats!!! What a hard decision you had to make! I don't know how I'd choose between the two. They are both equally cute! :wub::wub::wub:

I hope the wait goes by quickly for you!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh gosh they're beautiful puppies. I would have wanted both LOL!

Good luck with your move. You've got a lot to look forward to, especially that sweet fluff coming home.

Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts