Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I just want to say how supportive and helpful my breeder has been with Finnegan. As you may know he is from Angel Maltese. Many members have PM me and want to know what my Breeder is doing if anything. I think that will be a private matter between myself and Bonnie in fairness to her. I do want to say we are putting a new plan into place for Finnegan which includes moving back his surgery. Bonnie is truly an example of a responsible, carring breeder that we all want to work with and stands by her pups. Finn is doing great and is active and crazy tormenting his big brothers Cagnie the German Shepherd and Murphy the Siamese Cat. lol
Brother Rocco, good luck with your test and don't panic. Thinking of you.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I am so glad Finn's breeder is going to help you with Finn's liver shunt surgery. Bonnie has an excellent reputation so it is no surprise.

I think keeping the details private is the right thing to do. It really is no one's business but yours and Bonnie's.

Any idea when Finn's surgery will be rescheduled??

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'm so glad that Bonnie's supportive. :D Although I'm not suprised. She is truly wonderful.

I'm still keeping him in my thoughts. Please be sure and keep us updated. :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I'm glad Finnegan is feeling better and you and Bonnie worked it out. Let us know how he does!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I'm happy a plan has been worked out. Thanks for letting us know. :thumbsup:

No, the details don't matter. ...Just good to know you are working with your breeder on this.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Really happy to hear that you're working things out with Bonnie and I agree details are totally a private matter. Keep us posted on his surgery and so glad he's feeling his oats. :grouphug: We'll still be sending our thoughts and prayers your way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts