Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics i took of the fireworks near our house tonight, we can see them from our front yard but we drove a mile to see them better

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
COOL there's more pictures of fireworks than your babies! LOL

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jul 5 2005, 12:01 AM
COOL  there's more pictures of fireworks than your babies! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78109
[/QUOTE]

haha, i know, i have been catching some slack here lately, i am getting ready to post apic of at least Maggie right now in another thread

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
942 Posts
The fireworks show over here lasted 20 minutes...there were two happy face fireworks, it was cool...but I didn't take pictures or anything!

~Elegant

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well as someone that has never seen July4th pics before.. thankyou they were gorgeous. Reminds me Guyfalks nite.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Wow, what fun to see.... thanks... they're great and I enjoyed seeing them, since I didn't see "live" fireworks this year.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
They are great pictures Joe,
I spent the entire time of the fireworks downstairs in the basement with a scared little Scooby.
Then to cap it off there was another half hour of booms last night so I was downstairs yet again. :eek:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing ,now that we can see you CAN use a camera as well as your other talents...we should expect more pics of Maggie & Sampson!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts