Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited. Tini, Milo, myself and my roommate were invited to Tini and Milo's friend Oliver's first birthday party on Sunday. Oliver is a Maltese/Chihuahua mix. He is just the cutest little thing. You can't really tell he is anything but Malt except his ears are perky!
I will post pictures.

OH, and my cousin will be bringing her new puppy 'Kitty' (Tini and Milo's sister from a different litter).

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWW! Don't forget to take picture!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Mar 3 2005, 06:33 PM
Please post details of party!  Cookie's first is coming up and while I can't have a party, I'd like to pretend as though I were going to.  Unfortunately, the only other dog around here we know is Marshy and he's too much of a barker to have in my building.  Oh, and then there is that GIANT Syberian Husky... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39693
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brink's birthday is coming up and he won't have a party either. Probably just a new Bacon Nylabone..

But I like living the fun vicariously through others!
Lots of pics and details please...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I definitely want to have a birthday party for Ruby. I hope she can make some friends at dog obedience-she starts Tuesday night!!
My granddaughter is already planning it and its not until August!! lol Our family loves get togethers- barbeques or whatever - so were always looking for an excuse to party!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts