Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this in the morning, nooo my new flip flops!! apparently Yeager doesn't like the design so he just went ahead and made some modifications :shocked:

what was your doggie's first casualty or funniest/worst one :D?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Oh no! I hope he didn't swallow any of those jems!

Maybe no one will notice that you're missing a little something on your flip flops... ;)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwee! I feel for you... How many times did you get the chance to wear that?

lol welcome to the world of puppyhood ..

The incident that stuck to my mind the most with my naughty monsters as pups is of Snowy. I remember I borrowed a friend's history book to copy her notes and catch up with what I missed. I left the book on the ground for a while. When I returned, friends' book was COMPLETELY destroyed .. Oh my! I still remember the feeling of embarrassment I had when I told her. Needless to say, she never trusted giving me her books again since the monster lives with me (I also didn't ask her to take her notes again)..

Kat

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
LOLOL...shouldn't laugh at these stories, but makes me feel better living with monsters of my own

Worst casualty : Daisy is Very Afraid of high winds (may be because when she was outside in it one day it picked up and threw the cuddler that was outside with her...she wasn't in it, but ran back inside like her butt was on fire). So I try not to leave her alone on high wind days for long periods. Well, the last week we had several days of high (hurricane velocity gusts) winds...had to meet my BIL and SIL who were in town at a conference. We forgot to babygate them in the kitchen so they had run of the main part of the house... Got home and found that she had chewed DRYWALL down to the metal corners in three places, chewed a doorjam, chewed a floorboard and started chewing on the buffet. I was not pleased *understatement* but felt partially responsible since I knew she just did it to probaby distract herself from her fear. I hope this is something she grows out of (being afraid of the big winds). But now hub has a lot more on his 'honey do' list... :p

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
awwww, bless his heart.

My funniest and most noteable reside with 2 incidents with my dear Flakey. We still laugh about them today.

One was, hubby and I lived in an apartment, and we pull up to it, and see a bunch of school children, pointing and laughing at our front window. The dear boy had turned over the hamper, picked out Mommie's undergarment, stuck his head in where my leg would go, and proudly sat in the window wearing it for all to see :HistericalSmiley::blink::blush:

The next incident, was a tag team match with my Flakey and Kara. Hubby and I got home, I layed my work bag down, forgetting that I had wrapped powederd sugar dounts in it. Walked to the bedroom, came out because they were awful quite, and OMG they both looked up :innocent: and had powder all over their faces!!!

Oh the memories.............

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no! I hope he didn't swallow any of those jems!

Maybe no one will notice that you're missing a little something on your flip flops... ;)
that little stinker's pretty smart, he won't eat it what's not edible. One time my mom *ignorantly* offered him a raisin, but he just sniffed it and walked away :D phew! hehe maybe I should take all the gems off and just turn them into silver straps

The incident that stuck to my mind the most with my naughty monsters as pups is of Snowy. I remember I borrowed a friend's history book to copy her notes and catch up with what I missed. I left the book on the ground for a while. When I returned, friends' book was COMPLETELY destroyed .. Oh my! I still remember the feeling of embarrassment I had when I told her. Needless to say, she never trusted giving me her books again since the monster lives with me (I also didn't ask her to take her notes again)..

Kat
LOL!! the old "my dog ate my homework" excuse!! it ACTUALLY happened wow!!
ohh dear snowy :innocent: at least I got to wear that flip flop a couple times and you got to copy down the notes before the little monsters got to them :HistericalSmiley:

We forgot to babygate them in the kitchen so they had run of the main part of the house... Got home and found that she had chewed DRYWALL down to the metal corners in three places, chewed a doorjam, chewed a floorboard and started chewing on the buffet. I was not pleased *understatement* but felt partially responsible since I knew she just did it to probaby distract herself from her fear. I hope this is something she grows out of (being afraid of the big winds). But now hub has a lot more on his 'honey do' list... :p
:blink::blink: I'm impressed with little Daisy!! Such a big capacity of destruction coming from a little sweet dog. Gotta get that baby some heavyduty bullysticks now!

awwww, bless his heart.

One was, hubby and I lived in an apartment, and we pull up to it, and see a bunch of school children, pointing and laughing at our front window. The dear boy had turned over the hamper, picked out Mommie's undergarment, stuck his head in where my leg would go, and proudly sat in the window wearing it for all to see :HistericalSmiley::blink::blush:

The next incident, was a tag team match with my Flakey and Kara. Hubby and I got home, I layed my work bag down, forgetting that I had wrapped powederd sugar dounts in it. Walked to the bedroom, came out because they were awful quite, and OMG they both looked up :innocent: and had powder all over their faces!!!
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::w00t:the undergarment one is too funny!! both of them are comic strip worthy!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, yes! Cosy is a notorious one for flip flops. She loves the sparkles I guess. I'm pretty sure she's swallowed her share over the past four years. She has dazzling poos though! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Oh, yes! Cosy is a notorious one for flip flops. She loves the sparkles I guess. I'm pretty sure she's swallowed her share over the past four years. She has dazzling poos though! :LOL:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:LOL: oh goooshh, just gotta love those little darlings :smpullhair:

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Tessa had been here about 3 months when she learned how to open the kitchen cabinet door and pull out the garbage can. Need I say more?????

I had to duct tape the door shut when I went to work that day and I now have child safety latches on my lower cabinet doors! I'm just glad that the "helpful hardware man" at Ace got such a huge laugh out of my story of my 3-legged 9 pound dog who can open cupboard doors!

·
Registered
730 Posts
(((flip-flops)))

LOL! I crack up over the money I spend on toys for Libby only for her to rip up my husbands old smelly slippers.

She is very naughty and sneaky too. I have to watch to make sure nothing gets left on the floor. If it's there, she'll rip it up all over...kleenex, cardboard or paper are her favorites.

Our latest and worse was her sneaking in my purse and eating gum:w00t:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I have long bead tie-backs for my drapes in the dining room. I actually made them myself after seeing them in a model home.

When Tilly was a puppy, the long hanging beads were just too much of a temptation for her. Even if I would just run to the corner to pick something up quickly from the store, I would come home to beads all over the place.

I would restring them and they kept getting shorter and shorter, so either she ate some of the beads or I've never found them.

Thank goodness she FINALLY outgrew this habit.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tessa had been here about 3 months when she learned how to open the kitchen cabinet door and pull out the garbage can. Need I say more?????

I had to duct tape the door shut when I went to work that day and I now have child safety latches on my lower cabinet doors! I'm just glad that the "helpful hardware man" at Ace got such a huge laugh out of my story of my 3-legged 9 pound dog who can open cupboard doors!
Tessa is so smart lol!! Yeager's starting to take a strong interest in garbage cans too, now that he's barely tall enough to reach the edge hahaha

Oh no! your pretty shoes! LOL that sucks!

Here is Delilah's first casulty

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/64-picture-posts/103835-delilahs-1st-casulty.html
oh yes, sweet little Delilah!! I got the inspiration for this post from you :thumbsup: I hope she didn't add any new numbers to the casualty list :p

(((flip-flops)))

LOL! I crack up over the money I spend on toys for Libby only for her to rip up my husbands old smelly slippers.

She is very naughty and sneaky too. I have to watch to make sure nothing gets left on the floor. If it's there, she'll rip it up all over...kleenex, cardboard or paper are her favorites.

Our latest and worse was her sneaking in my purse and eating gum:w00t:
Dogs LOVE the feet smell. Every time Yeager gets a hold of one of my socks he trots off with it like it's a trophy :HistericalSmiley: Yep, kleenex is a favorite here as well. Be careful with the gums! The xylitol ones are bad for dogs.

Thank goodness she FINALLY outgrew this habit.
yay!! there's hope :D :chili: Did you manage that with the help of some Bitter Apple Spray?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bernie chewed the box of a new $50 board my husband bought. She's also chewed up various stuffed animals of mine, even when we put them in a container in the closet she manages to find them and pull them out. She also got a hold of the end of one of my computer cords before I could stop her, but luckily that's off limits now :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bernie chewed the box of a new $50 board my husband bought. She's also chewed up various stuffed animals of mine, even when we put them in a container in the closet she manages to find them and pull them out. She also got a hold of the end of one of my computer cords before I could stop her, but luckily that's off limits now :)
oops, I just saw this post! lol oh no I can't say which is worse: stuffed animals with sentimental value or computer cords. your little bernie sure knows what she wants!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Daddy likes hot tea, and tends to leave the bags in the bathroom trash bin. They also have sugar on them. Spookie likes cold sugared tea bags, and destroys them, all over the house. They look like black gritty stuff, everywhere!

Who to scold?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Daddy likes hot tea, and tends to leave the bags in the bathroom trash bin. They also have sugar on them. Spookie likes cold sugared tea bags, and destroys them, all over the house. They look like black gritty stuff, everywhere!

Who to scold?
haha! all dogs like trash! I recommend one of those trash cans with lids..:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts