Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, San Antonio finally got a dog park! According to interviews this weekend, people came from all over the city to visit with their dogs. It is on the South side of the city and I live on the North side but it is so encouraging to get the first one finally. The pictures looked really nice. There are old fire hydrants grouped in one area for "potty-goers". :lol:

Benches for humans and ramps for doggie excercise. I'll report more when I visit. I fear it is going to be very stressful for Pico to have so many dogs around....he drools prodigously when stressed and a multitude of dogs would have him looking like Old Faithful! On the other hand, perhaps we could meet another Malt or small dog owner to have play dates with. It's an idea I think I'll try this weekend. But first, his Bordatella vaccine.

·
Registered
939 Posts
That sounds great... please be sure to post an official "Pico's Parent" review :D

We go to San Antoino a few times a year and I would love to check it out if you give it the OK

Judi

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Nichole, I am very skittish too about other dogs running free. You can be sure I will visit without Pico the first time to scout things out. If they do not have a small dog area sectioned and fenced off I will petition for one.

I take no chances with my furbaby and I pity the fool who messes with him! :ph34r:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts