Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of Butters' first hair cut! Sorry the pics are kind of bad quality, I can only take them with my phone as he hates flash on the other camera :w00t: and won't stay still whenever I bring it out!

I really love what the groomers did with his face :wub: really makes his eyes look huuuuge! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:wub: Butters is just a doll!! I love how the groomer did his face also, SUPER cute :wub:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Precious! He makes me think of something I read yesterday: Just call me "Butter" 'cause I'm on a roll!
Oh my goodness! That's such a cute saying that I think it's going to be Butters' new go to phrase :HistericalSmiley: thanks for sharing that with us! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Adorable.:wub::wub: I especially love that third shot where he's sitting up so pertly. What a cutie pie Butters is. It's funny but that shot of him looks like someone's little cartoon avatar on here that I've seen. Can't remember who it was though. Heck can hardly remember my own. Thumbs up to the groomer.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Cute haircut and those eyes boy do they pop...also everything is better with butters...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:wub: Butters is just a doll!! I love how the groomer did his face also, SUPER cute :wub:
Thank you!!! Yes I am very glad I found this groomer :chili: she was wondeful with him!

What a sweet baby! I love his name, too!
Aww thanks! We love his name too :blush: My bf says it perfectly matches his personality

oh VERY cute!!
Thanks!!

He really looks adorable:wub:
Thank you!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He is a cutie!:chili:
Wow all these compliments from his awnties has definitely boosted his ego! :HistericalSmiley: Thanks!!

What a handsome little dude!!!!!
:ThankYou:

Butters is such a cutie!!! Love the haircut!
Thanks!! I originally wanted to grow his hair out into a bob like Cassanova's but I don't think i'd be able to take good care of it and keep it looking so tidy and cute because he is kind of a rowdy little boy :w00t:

Cute haircut and those eyes boy do they pop...also everything is better with butters...
:HistericalSmiley: Maybe I should name my next one margarine so they can battle!

so cute! his eyes do look really big and dark brown - quite the ladies man he is going to be :)
Oh yes, he is already quite the ladies man! I have to be sure my boyfriend doesn't walk him without me there (if you know what I mean)! :w00t:

Adorable.:wub::wub: I especially love that third shot where he's sitting up so pertly. What a cutie pie Butters is. It's funny but that shot of him looks like someone's little cartoon avatar on here that I've seen. Can't remember who it was though. Heck can hardly remember my own. Thumbs up to the groomer.:thumbsup:
Haha, I had to bribe him with a treat in my hand to look so cute and innocent! He is definitely the little devil :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts