Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I joined this forum some time ago, but have not found the courage until today to post. I am the proud mom of three beautiful fur babies- Finn, our four year old Newfie with a heart of gold, Han, our 1 1/2 year old Maltese who is the absolute love of my life and Leia, our own little princess who is just a few months shy of her 1st birthday. I have learned a lot since joining, have laughed and cried, and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

·
Premium Member
17,307 Posts
Hey & welcome to SM! We are happy to have you become more active here! Don't be fearful as our "bark is worse than our bite.":HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Welcome to the SM family!
:Welcome 3:
I am glad you found the courage to post! :thmbup:
Posting often is the best way to truly become part of this wonderful Maltese loving family! Also, to truly become a member in good standing you MUST post pictures! :happy:
:dothewave:

·
Premium Member
24,067 Posts
:smilie_daumenpos:WELCOME TO SM, I am looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing your stories.
It must be so special having 4 fluffs:tender: I love their names

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome! I’m fairly new here too. I joined about 3 or 4 months before I got my dog, and I too hadn’t had the courage to post until then either. But everyone here is so nice and very helpful. I never owned a Maltese before, plus Sugarplum (that’s her name) was rescued from a puppy mill, therefore, we had some unique challenges and everyone gave me some great advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts