Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Wow now how did she tape these last Wednesday and post them on July 7th 2010 when today is July 5th 2010 hmmmmmmmmmm...

This weird I just got back from seeing her in person and now I'm watching her videos!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:embarrassed: OMG, Nikki.....when I read the title of your thread I thought reduce Pet car costs??? I need a new car seat....maybe I can save some $$$$

:HistericalSmiley: duh....sometimes I embarrass myself :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:embarrassed: OMG, Nikki.....when I read the title of your thread I thought reduce Pet car costs??? I need a new car seat....maybe I can save some $$$$

:HistericalSmiley: duh....sometimes I embarrass myself :HistericalSmiley:

No, my fault, I corrected my typo! Sorry!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thanks Nikki! I have been slowly cooking more for my malts, but they still get kibble everyday because I don't have the right recipe for their health...just adding chicken or pork, yams, peas, carrots, coconut oil, etc.

Do you know of anything holisitc that repels ticks? I am not worried about my malts because they are inside but I have a cat that sneaks out and when she comes back she has at least 6 ticks on her everytime (crawling on her not embedded).

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use Neem Spray to repel insects. I don't know if it works specifically for ticks, but we don't usually have an insect problem when we take the dogs outside. It doesn't smell so great, but it seems to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts