Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Jul 28 2005, 07:34 PM
Quote:
You may want to talk with the groomer, prior to leaving him. Letting her know his likes and dislikes so she would know what to expect.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85455

Since Frosty is deaf now and is having fear and biting issues, is a senior with some health problems and is on meds--I've written up a sheet with all his info. i.e. vet, phone #'s, what I'd like done, what he hates most, etc.  I'm hoping she won't be put off and feel like I'm telling her how to run her business. I told her when I made the appt. about his history and she agreed to give it a try. I'd love to have him all clean and spiffy before taking him in, but the reason I've had to make the appt. is he won't let be do it without getting badly bit.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85536
[/QUOTE]

Have you thought of perhaps getting him a very short puppy cut so he won't need to be brushed so often. I hate to say it but I only brush Kallie a couple times a month! She's groomed once a month and she just is so scared of being on the grooming table and being brushed that I have her in a short cut and that way she doesn't have to deal with grooming.....

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
I'm so glad things worked out!! Since she handled him so well and is willing to "work" with him, perhaps bring a photo of the face you like and maybe she can duplicate it. I thought the squared off ears were a normal part of a puppy cut... ??

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom+Jul 31 2005, 01:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jul 31 2005, 09:19 AM
I'm so glad things worked out!! Since she handled him so well and is willing to "work" with him, perhaps bring a photo of the face you like and maybe she can duplicate it. I thought the squared off ears were a normal part of a puppy cut... ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86163
I did send pictures with him, in fact I used your sig. picture with Kallie circled, the big one of Lizzy, and one of Puddles in a new short cut.
She REALLY squared off his ears. More than any I've ever seen.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86187
[/B][/QUOTE]
Oh!! well, at least he is short and you won't have to brush him, etc. Sometimes it does take a couple times for the groomer to understand what you want. Even then, sometimes they do something wierd, which happens to me with my groomer from time to time, even after using her for more than 10 years....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.