Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TV show "Flip This House" was buying, renovating and "flipping" a multi-million dollar home in Colorado but the Maltese owned by the company's agent stole the show yesterday!

"Jack" was in her car as they drove from place to place, in a little white basket in the front seat (NOT approved for safety!), in her arms and all over the house and yard area so he showed up throughout the show. Even one segment where she was trying to get Jack to come to her so they could leave, he would race away from her, spin and flop in the grass, daring her to get him! He was soooooo Maltese!

I was glued to the show, start to finish, just to see Jack.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
We watched it too! Jack is in almost every episode now- SUCH a cutie! Did you see the one where she went to adopt him?

Do you think he is a full maltese or a maltese mix?

Only 2.5 weeks until we get ours!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I'm definitely going to look for that program--I always get so excited when I see another maltese!! Jack sounds like he's so cute

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Its a great show I love it. I did see the one where he was adopted and I am almost certian that he is a mix. I think they said he was Bichon/malt mix.

Did they go to Colorado and do a show? thats cool I really want to see that one then. Most of them are in Charleston. They had one on the ocean it was a beautiful house.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I saw that show a while ago. Didn't she adopt him from the SPCA? I also think he was bichon/malt mix. He was very cute, but seemed pretty big.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Y'all are right he is a bichon mix- I still had that episode recorded on the media centre and looked last night. He is so cute, with a ton of personality!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I thought he was a bit large even on the high side of the Maltese standard. I hadn't seen the earlier show but he does look like a Malt-Bichon mix now that I know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts