Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get a video from my computer into a thread? Or even into UTube or Photobucket? Don't make me read those instructions now.....:unsure:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I'm not sure about UTube, but did you save your video to your pictures? If you go to photobucket just click the green button to download the video and copy it onto here like you do pictures, but don't do like i did and post in picture thread that is more complicated. Lol. Make sure you post in the video thread. HTH

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Okay - install the flip software and upload the video's to that - then click share and upload to youtube(you will need a youtube account, if you don't already have one) and done!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds easy enough, but I had to turn my desk top off because it's acting up. And i have to go to a party in an hour, then straight to bed, then up and off into the wild blue yonder to St. John.

soooo.....hold that thought if I forget next week... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I'm just reading this. Hope you had a BLAST at the party :D

oh and I hoooooooope to see a video soon ^_^

Quick video explaination is also there

how to bring the video to a thread in SM (like the above for example)? Just like when posting a picture from photobucket to SM, you need to copy the video's URL ... in a new thread of SM,click on insert link icon, and Paste the video's URL and hit "ok". without changing anything from the code, click on submit thread... It will magically appear in a video box just like the above :D
hugs
Kat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts