Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have laminate floors. When she misses her pad I've been using Lysol wipes, seems to be working ok.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I also use Lysol wipes but I also wipe it down with a wetted papertowel AFTER I use a Lysol wipe so it does not make the floor sticky.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I've quickly sprayed Nature's Miracle on the spot and wiped it up with a paper towel. Then I use my usual vinegar and water to clean the floor.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I do the same as Sue...use an enzyme cleaner (like nature's miracle or other brand) and use white vinegar too. Neither make my wood floors sticky.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I spray the floor with Vinegar....it doesnt hurt the floor or the dogs if they like that area.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I bought a desinfectant at home depo called odo ban it has a small paw outside and it works great. I also use a cup on the rinsing cycle for kitchen rugs and babies bed.

Sometimes the wee wee on the carpet in from of stairs or the one ain kitchen. I spray this product and it removes the urine smell.

Although I clean with Amway products I also use their desf which is really good! I just moped the family room and kitchen I have tile and i just spray the floor with the odoban grab the broom and I scrub away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts