Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LAST PICTURE TODAY - promise!

My mom sent these jackets - to the kidz the other day -

I'd like to get a shot from the front - but Lucy doesn't stay still for a second, when out of the x-pen - (unless looking out that window - as they can see "Larry", the yellow Lab, (our neighbors fluff) - she is very bored.)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Yippee!!! Lucy Lu looks so good! Barron looks very dashing in his coat as well. I love those coats!!! I love that couch!!! (I still would love a picture tour of your house.).

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
The jackets are just adorable and made even cuter by Lucy Lu and Barron. It's so nice to see that Lucy Lu is doing so much better.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
That's an absolutely perfect shot of your kidz, Allie!

The front shot would be also interesting to see, but the back side is way too cute! :LOL:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is darling.......it needs to be on "their" Christmas card with a pic on the inside of them from the front!! The jackets are adorable too....:wub:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh my golly geez! Love, love, love them!! Can't wait to see a front shot, if you can get one!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Barron and Lucy look adorable in their new coats. I think its so cute that your mom sends them packages.
Its time to get coats out here for the girls, its cold! :w00t:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
The jackets are great, and those two little bums sticking out them look adorable.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
LAST PICTURE TODAY - promise!

My mom sent these jackets - to the kidz the other day -

I'd like to get a shot from the front - but Lucy doesn't stay still for a second, when out of the x-pen - (unless looking out that window - as they can see "Larry", the yellow Lab, (our neighbors fluff) - she is very bored.)

Oh Allie :wub: Your two are just too precious. And you better break that promise girl!!!!! Makes my day to see your babies :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:wub: EXTRA CUTE.... yes I would love to see a front view!!
Thank you! I'll wrok on the frontal view - Malt's have a mind of their own :blush:
Oh Yippee!!! Lucy Lu looks so good! Barron looks very dashing in his coat as well. I love those coats!!! I love that couch!!! (I still would love a picture tour of your house.).
Kelly, she is coming along nicely. Lucy-Lu is on the mend. Thank you for your kind words!

Your mom has GREAT doggy taste!!! So glad to see Miss Lucy-Lu out and about and enjoying the comforts of home!!!
It sure is nice to have Lucy "back" -

The jackets are just adorable and made even cuter by Lucy Lu and Barron. It's so nice to see that Lucy Lu is doing so much better.
(((Thank you)))

They are just too cute! I love those jackets. I wonder where your mom found them. She has great taste.
Thank you - I think that you can order them through Crystal - they are very well made, and appear to be warm (fully lined) :thumbsup:

oh gosh! That pic is way too cute!!
Thanks Orla, Lucy is getting groomed today - she needs it badly.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's an absolutely perfect shot of your kidz, Allie!

The front shot would be also interesting to see, but the back side is way too cute! :LOL:

Alexandra :wub:
I agree Alexa - I love the backside of a fluff - the tail is what gets me!

That is darling.......it needs to be on "their" Christmas card with a pic on the inside of them from the front!! The jackets are adorable too....:wub:
Thank you Dianne - very nice of you! When is Pat coming home? I miss her!

Oh my golly geez! Love, love, love them!! Can't wait to see a front shot, if you can get one!
Toni, Thank you so much!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love Barron's and Lucy's new coats. Adorable!!!
(((Lynn))) Thank you - yes, I agree, I actually really like these jackets - they are practical, and appear to be warm.

Barron and Lucy look adorable in their new coats. I think its so cute that your mom sends them packages.
Its time to get coats out here for the girls, its cold! :w00t:
Thank you sweet Jane - ugh, sometimes my mother sends them far too much - it gets a bit overwhelming.

The jackets are great, and those two little bums sticking out them look adorable.
Thank you - I, too, love the bum shot on a fluff!

Oh Allie :wub: Your two are just too precious. And you better break that promise girl!!!!! Makes my day to see your babies :wub:
Thank you Christine - our love to Miss Mia and Little Leo!

Your babies are Adorable!!!!!
Awww, thank you so much -

1 - 20 of 20 Posts