Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These will be the last pictures for a while,I've run completely out.:blink: These are some of Hannahs Fall pictures,taken the 1st week of Oct.

And now it's time for a break.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
My goodness, Sue...those are some of the most GORGEOUS pictures I've ever seen!! You are an amazing photographer! And of course, Hannah is a beauty!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Sue,

Those are some of the very BEST pictures that I have EVER seen -

You are amazing - Hannah is stunning - please DON'T stop taking and sharing pictures - I am in awe over these shots!

Allie

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Ok when I first saw this pictures it was on my Iphone..I could not wait to get home so I could see them on a bigger screen. Once again Sue you have taken amazing pictures. Of course you have a very good model.:wub:
I love all of them but #3 is my favorite. Hannah is abosoulety stunning.
Now Sue, as for not having any more pictures. I have the solution....TAKE MORE!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You can not let us go to long, we will have withdrawls!!!:blink:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Sue, Hannah really needs a calendar all her own, she's so beautiful, :wub:I would buy one. Does she ever take a bad picture. I don't think so

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Beautiful pics of little Hannah!:wub: They are all so good, I can't decide which one I like best. You take geat pics and she is so photogenic, not to mention gorgeous. :wub: I especially like her with the flowers-so sweet.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My goodness, Sue...those are some of the most GORGEOUS pictures I've ever seen!! You are an amazing photographer! And of course, Hannah is a beauty!
Thanks so much for the very nice compliments for Hannah & the pictures.

I loooooooooove the third one down in particular :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
Thanks, it's one of my favorites too because of her happy face.

Sue,

Those are some of the very BEST pictures that I have EVER seen -

You are amazing - Hannah is stunning - please DON'T stop taking and sharing pictures - I am in awe over these shots!

Allie
Thank you so much Allie for the sweet compliments. I enjoy taking pictures & Boo & Hannah are my favorite subjects,especially with beautiful flowers.

wow wow wow!! Gorgeous!!!
Thanks Orla

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thank you Christine

Simply gorgeous!!!
Thanks Jacqui

Ok when I first saw this pictures it was on my Iphone..I could not wait to get home so I could see them on a bigger screen. Once again Sue you have taken amazing pictures. Of course you have a very good model.:wub:
I love all of them but #3 is my favorite. Hannah is abosoulety stunning.
Now Sue, as for not having any more pictures. I have the solution....TAKE MORE!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You can not let us go to long, we will have withdrawls!!!:blink:
Thanks so much Mary for the nice compliments for Hannah & the photos. Now don't you go having any withdrawls while Boo & Hannah take a break.;)

me to!! me too!!!! :chili::aktion033:
You too, thanks Pat.;)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, you do an amazing job with your photography but then again you have a lot to work with. Hannah and Boo should make it easy to get great pictures. :wub:
I love those last two pictures! Hannah looks so happy in that 3rd one and who wouldn't love that girl is shades.
Hannah really is beautiful.:wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fabulous!!!! Gosh, she looks like a little flower herself!! Both the composition and subject are perfect!
Thanks Sher for the lovely compliments for Hannah. I like that word,composition, I see it a lot on the photography forums.:thumbsup:

Sue, Hannah really needs a calendar all her own, she's so beautiful, :wub:I would buy one. Does she ever take a bad picture. I don't think so
Thanks Paula. We do make a calendar, but Hannah has to share the mths with Boo. I don't post the "oops" pictures, but yes we do get our share of those too.

Beautiful pics of little Hannah!:wub: They are all so good, I can't decide which one I like best. You take geat pics and she is so photogenic, not to mention gorgeous. :wub: I especially like her with the flowers-so sweet.
Thanks April, I'm partial to flowers & Fluff pictures,the perfect combo.

As always, I can't get enough of littel Hannah! She's the perfect little model and is always so beautiful! I love all the pics but my fav is the "done" pic - she's just too fabulous!
Thanks, Hannah loves to model for me, but as you can see,she loves to kick back too.lol

well you know i already love these :) I love all your photos
Yep, I know Deb, thanks. Did you find the backdrops?

I absolutely LOVE that second picture. She is so lovely and looks so relaxed!!!
Thank you. She's a pretty laid back little girl,just enjoys the moment & the attention.Boo gives me fits though.lol

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwh I could just snuggle met to this beauty :wub: I love all these photos, especially the third one (happy Hannah photos) :wub: what is she wearing in that photo? Is that a dress or shirt? Awwh I wish I can see it in full. I totally love it's color against her white fur. Hey, this cutie can put on any color and look perfect in it;)

Hugs
Kat

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Hanna is such a pretty one, she always looks "picture perfect". If that's your garden Sue you have a really green thumb - it's so pretty, and lush.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts