Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't want to detour from the other Shelter Challenge threads so I started this one...

In case anyone missed the Ranking Thread for today and are not aware of the stats we are going backwards - losing ground from the first days tally. Right now there are 116 people on the board either members or lurking guests. HAS EVERYONE VOTED TODAY? The rescued babies need help! They need you to vote every day, they need that prize money. If you don't think it is worth your time or effort, please look at this thread - http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/55-rescues/108448-do-you-remember-me.html#post1837304 She is aptly named HOPE!
If you haven't VOTED today click here and vote for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA. I thank you, the fluffs thank you!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I voted this morning,on my 4 devices...,it's my morning ruitine,though sometimes I do try to squeek in another vote later in the evening,if I can get past the security......just tried,crap,they're on to me...

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
The women's group that I belong to has pledge to vote every day. We have all made the commitment to vote before challenging the NYT puzzle each morning (one way to remind us to vote)

They fell in love with Lucy - and this week they will meet "Hope" (via SM) I plan on "taking" her with me, via laptop.

Allie

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The women's group that I belong to has pledge to vote every day. We have all made the commitment to vote before challenging the NYT puzzle each morning (one way to remind us to vote)

They fell in love with Lucy - and this week they will meet hope (via SM) I plan on "taking" her with me via laptop.

Allie
THANK YOU, ALLIE, AND ALL THE LADIES IN YOUR WOMENS GROUP! :aktion033::chili::aktion033::chili:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's 130 people on here now - 38 members, and 92 lurking guests...did everyone vote in the Shelter Contest today for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA?
click the icon if you have not voted today----->

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Yes I voted and even posted a 'plea" in the other "anything-goes" forum in case some don't get to scroll down to all the other forums.
Maybe post a plea in the "maltese related' woth the voting icon for more exposure?

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again tonight there are 6 members, and a whopping 93 lurking guests on the board. PLEASE go here and vote for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue tonight and every day/night from here on until the end of the Challenge

This is what this rescue does for the fluffs...ISN'T THIS WORTH THE 60 SECONDS OF YOUR TIME TO VOTE?

Attached Thumbnails
BEFORE

AFTER MANY MONTHS IN RESCUE

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hello fellow SM members and lurking guests. This is the semi-nightly reminder to VOTE in the SHELTER CONTEST for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA. If you VOTEd this morning great, but please go back now and VOTE again - trust me, it will work!:chili: If you have NOT VOTEd today please do so by clicking on this icon then this tab and make your VOTE for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue Escondido CA - NOTE: It must be entered as written here. As always the fluffs thank you, and so do I! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I think we've penetrated the beurocracy... we can vote twice a day if we vote in teh morning and in the evening. I've been using all for devices and squeaking out 2 votes each,8 votes per day..
So if you have a computer,a lap top and a smart phone,you can vote 3 times,or if you time it right 6 times. However many computers and smart phones you have,each has it's own IP so you can vote on it....

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are 99 people on the baord right now - 31 members, 68 lurking guests.

SM members, have you VOTED today? To our lurking guests, (I'm begging here) to please VOTE in the SHELTER CONTEST for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA.

HELP THE FLUFFS!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's time to VOTE for the second time today OR if you haven't VOTED today, do it NOW! The fluffs thank you in advance 'cause they really, really need your help!! :yes:

Oh! In case you don't know who to VOTE for it's - American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA. CLICK the icon below.:ThankYou:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
94 people on the board now...how many have VOTED today?How many voted 2 times today? NOW is the time to vote again -I just did. Come on now, the fluffs need us! VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Marsha, and all who help to keep this forefront, I want to thank you. I would most likely forget to vote some days without the reminder, so I really appreciate it. It's such a little thing to do, takes no time at all. For all the help and info I've rec'd from this forum, it's the very least I can do.

Cheri S

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just keeping this in the limelight -

There are 114 on the board now - how many have voted for the first time today?

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! THEN VOTE AGAIN TONIGHT! :chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Still voting on all 4 devices twice a day,that's 8 chances to save a fluff! You can vote on a smart phone,Iphone,Droid,Blackberry,you name it,if you can surf the internet on a phone,you can vote.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's that time again...VOTE for 2nd time today if you haven't already, or the first time for the day. PLEASE, just VOTE!!!!

1 - 20 of 393 Posts