Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I wanted to take some pictures of Kirby. My poor little baby is really uncomfortable with those molars coming in where the premolars haven't come out yet. Anyway, I snapped this first picture and looked at it and said to Kirby "you look so sad, can you smile for the next picture?" Then I took the next picture and he smiled :thumbsup:

I just love how expressive they are:wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww kirby u are a cutie !!! and yes i agree they do have expressions!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, gosh! Kirby is a little doll!!! Those two pictures are adorable! The expressions on Kirby's face are precious. :wub::wub:

And, indeed, our fluff's do have expressive faces. I can tell when Snowball is happy, not feeling well, bored, sleepy, frightened ... and, when he wants to play, or when he is hungry.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, not only does Kirby have expressions, he is also very cooperative!! What a cutie!
Yes, I have to admit...I was really surprised when I asked him to smile and HE DID!!!! :w00t:
Now if only he'd be that cooperative when I ask him not to bite me..LOL:blink:
He knows what "no" means but he'll look at me with this devilish face like he's thinking "yeah right" and then he'll mouth me. :huh:

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Baby Kirby is just adorable... The first picture he looked a little like I'm not in the mood face.. Than the second Smile for the Camera ..:wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts