Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
My baby Maltese totally refused to eat her food😞… I cook for her chicken breast(on grill with a little bit olive oil, no salt or pepper), boiled carrot, tea spoon of light yourgurt and on top nutri-plus gel.. she eats very, very little! Before she eat normal… but no she stopped 😭Can you please recommend me premium class food from pet store or home made food! I will appreciate it a lot! Wet brush w I was recommended is super)

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,966 Posts
Have her checked by a vet. Yes some Maltese can be finicky, but typically lack of appetite, particularly with something like chicken could be a health issue. It may be a minor issue like teeth or even allergies, but I would take her to tbe vet to be sure.

Good luck and keep us updated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have her checked by a vet. Yes some Maltese can be finicky, but typically lack of appetite, particularly with something like chicken could be a health issue. It may be a minor issue like teeth or even allergies, but I would take her to tbe vet to be sure.

Good luck and keep us updated.
hello) thank you for your advice) I made already appointment with nutrition, so she will recommend what will be the best) thank you!)

·
Premium Member
5,821 Posts
I’ll be curious as to what your nutritionalist recommends. I agree with Walter and from my own experience, when my girls wouldnt eat home cooked food, it was because something was wrong. It could be the food didn’t agree with them and they were nauseous, their teeth were bothering them are just examples.
Anyway, best of luck figuring it out. it can be so frustrating! I’ll be watching for your update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts