Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
I just got 2 of these bowls from KV Vet and love them. In fact I'm going to get more the next time I order from them. Since I'm doing home cooked meals I need to wash the bowls after every meal. I love these ones because they are heavy duty and have the rubber around the buttom but you don't have to remove it when you wash the bowl.

They are $4.79 for the 20oz. on KV Vet. I've seen them at PetSmart and they were more.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Sep 1 2005, 02:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Sep 1 2005, 02:42 PM
I change food bowls every meal.  Water bowl I change every few days.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96122
Kristi, you don't mean you leave the same water in there for several days do you ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96145
[/B][/QUOTE]
Most of the time the water doesn't make it more then a day. I refill it as need be. Every couple of days I put a new bowl out and wash the old bowl.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Bijousmom@Sep 9 2005, 04:29 PM
Ok, I thought that I had to give Bijou distilled water from a bottle designed for medium size animals with a stainless steel spout.  This is what his breeder used and this was mentioned earlier in a discussion.  I am so confused.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98129
[/QUOTE]
Nope you can use bowls. Some people use the bottles though because it can help to prevent staining around the mouth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.