Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Baxter and Wally's Mom@Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM

Hope this pic works, my problem with bowls was only that anything too lightweight would be dumped out by Wally and the bowl chewed. I fixed the problem by putting a tub of water outdoors (I use ceramic indoors) soooooo....here is my new problem!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96138
[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness... that is one of those once in a blue moon shots that is just too precious for words. The look on his face and his eyes closed like he is in total heaven. I LOVE that photo!!

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Baxter and Wally's Mom@Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM

Hope this pic works, my problem with bowls was only that anything too lightweight would be dumped out by Wally and the bowl chewed. I fixed the problem by putting a tub of water outdoors (I use ceramic indoors) soooooo....here is my new problem!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96138
[/QUOTE]

I hope you'll submit this for the calendar.....

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
I have to say that a good bowl will last and last. I'm still using for K & C the original stainless bowl my first Malt, Rosebud, used from 1990-2002. It was a really high quality stainless bowl and it looks as good as the day I bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.