Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so on saturday i decide to change maxis hard food and try wellness instead of the iams so i always leave this out for him at all times even though he gets his regular lamb rice and chicken in any event i put his new wellness on a bowl and i put it on the tray i have for him which has his water, treats and regular food on it
so i see he has no interest so i put a few of his iams in the bowl and mix it around
don't you know he picked every iams out of the bowl and brought it in the living room he separated the two , i was laughing so hard i couldnt believe he did that
he likes what he likes and thats it , he will go and take his treats off teh tray and spread them all over my living room so i always pick them back up and put them on the tray and i see him watching me no sooner when i walk away he goes right back and takes them off and puts them where he wants
he is so spoiled and i love it

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That's so cute. Mine use to do something like that too! They're smarter than we think!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That is so funny! Tuffy has been doing the same thing with his new and old food.. and that leaves me picking up this trail of unwanted food all over the house!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL!! sprite does the same thing. even when i cut up her chicken into tiny pieces, she'll still dig into the rice and just eat the chicken. if she "accidentally" gets a piece of rice in her mouth---she'll just spit it out next to the carpet. lol.

you'd think that if a dog is eating human food that they'll gobble everything down---NO...they get picky!!!

my mom likes to put the veggies on the side of their plate...but sprite never eats it...so i smush it into the chicken and rice and she HAS to eat it like that. and you know what my mom says "she doesnt like the veggies...dont force her to eat it"
my mom wasnt like that with ME!! lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 21 2004, 07:22 PM
my mom likes to put the veggies on the side of their plate...but sprite never eats it...so i smush it into the chicken and rice and she HAS to eat it like that.  and you know what my mom says "she doesnt like the veggies...dont force her to eat it"

my mom wasnt like that with ME!!  lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24760
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 21 2004, 07:22 PM
LOL!!  sprite does the same thing.  even when i cut up her chicken into tiny pieces, she'll still dig into the rice and just eat the chicken.  if she "accidentally" gets a piece of rice in her mouth---she'll just spit it out next to the carpet.  lol. 

you'd think that if a dog is eating human food that they'll gobble everything down---NO...they get picky!!!

my mom likes to put the veggies on the side of their plate...but sprite never eats it...so i smush it into the chicken and rice and she HAS to eat it like that.  and you know what my mom says "she doesnt like the veggies...dont force her to eat it"

my mom wasnt like that with ME!!  lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24760
[/QUOTE]

he he... Abby does this too. Once I gave her some meat that had peas mixed in too....... I found all of these whole, untouched peas sitting beside the bowl and the bowl was clean as a whistle!!!!

And yeah, she does that with chicken too - unless I just mix it with baby food veges, then she'll eat it all - but rice... apparently that's evil

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL sunshine!!!!! yeah...and gruffi went through this stage that if his plate looked "too full" then he would try to turn it over.

and if he's full and doesnt want a bully stick...he'll hide it in the sheets on our bed!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts