Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, it's finally my favorite time of the year, football season of course, who is everyone pulling for? so far I have had a terrible start, the VaTech Hokies have lost 2 games and the Dallas Cowboys lost against the dreaded redskins

i know there are some great pics of some fluffbutts in their jerseys and cheerleader suits too, lets see them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Joe,

Enjoy this time of year. I think you may remember I'm in Eagles territory, and this may sound awful, but hope they loose every game, can never get over the Michael Vick issue, hubby either.

Hubby likes the Jets this year, so I guess we are routing for them.

Hubby would route for the Eagles like crazy, until the Michael Vick situation.

Sorry, don't mean to be a downer, football season is fun and enjoy, and hoping for the best for your team :)

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
Go Bears!

These are from last season, but here we have Miss Tessa Ditka (89) . . .

. . . and Miss Sweetness Payton (34)!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
My husbands favorite team.

Click this bar to view the small image.

Yep its me Alvin the stud muffin!! I'm sick of all the girl talk. Me dad said I didn't have to wear a collard shirt. Yep that's right you'll see in the next picture.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

Yep that's because I'm a Dallas Cowboy!!! Me and me Dads favorite team.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! (sorry, Joe, but I can't help it)
It's pretty obvious which college team I support. GO BIG BLUE!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
My husbands favorite team.

Click this bar to view the small image.

Yep its me Alvin the stud muffin!! I'm sick of all the girl talk. Me dad said I didn't have to wear a collard shirt. Yep that's right you'll see in the next picture.

Yep that's because I'm a Dallas Cowboy!!! Me and me Dads favorite team.
YEA COWBOYS!!!!!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
You and my husband should get together! He's a football maniac. During the off season, he plays EA Sports NCAA football on the play station. I have better things to do-like shop for my girls! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
yes, it's finally my favorite time of the year, football season of course, who is everyone pulling for? so far I have had a terrible start, the VaTech Hokies have lost 2 games and the Dallas Cowboys lost against the dreaded redskins

i know there are some great pics of some fluffbutts in their jerseys and cheerleader suits too, lets see them :thumbsup:

The Hokies did indeed lose! Micky says...:smtease:

We are also pulling for the Steelers, as we do every year.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
:wub::wub:Love all the maltese cheerleaders we have!

Ok admitting this now...I hate, despise, dred football. Putting the brown bag over my head :brownbag:

DH LOVES it. He's in 2 fantasy football leagues. I no longer have a husband on Sundays until February. :angry::smhelp:

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
Aolani's a Giants fan
Where'd everyone get the jerseys with the numbers on them? Aolani needs one cause his dad (a Jets fan -boooo!) is always picking on him about how the numbers on his jersey (00) def. represent the Giants!
NFLshop.com has custom pet jerseys for all teams that you can have whatever you want put on them: NFL Shop

They even have the "official" sewn on logo on the sleeve!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
I also forgot to mention that we have "Touchdown Treats," "Sackie Snackies," and "Field Goal Goodies" at our house when watching the Bears play on TV (out of town). When they're home, I'm at the games but I leave the radio on so the girls can listen to the game!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:wub::wub:Love all the maltese cheerleaders we have!

Ok admitting this now...I hate, despise, dred football. Putting the brown bag over my head :brownbag:

DH LOVES it. He's in 2 fantasy football leagues. I no longer have a husband on Sundays until February. :angry::smhelp:
Uh-huh. What she said. My name is Sue and I too don't get football at all. Just can't get into it, don't understand it, it's loud and violent and makes no sense to me. Other than that I guess it's an okay sport.:blush::brownbag: Can you tell I'm not a fan? But go Yankees. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Uh-huh. What she said. My name is Sue and I too don't get football at all. Just can't get into it, don't understand it, it's loud and violent and makes no sense to me. Other than that I guess it's an okay sport.:blush::brownbag: Can you tell I'm not a fan? But go Yankees. :HistericalSmiley:
DITTO SUE!!!!! LOL I don't understand it either and I'm a pretty smart girl! Does your husband watch it? I can't even get hubby's attention on Sundays. He's totally consumed by the TV! But put those Yankees on and I'm all about it! BTW...went to the Yankee game 2 weeks ago and after the game I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and guess who is in the car next to me? Nick Swisher! :aktion033: He said hello to us. Your Paul McCartney story still blows my lil Swisher out of the water LOL! :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
DITTO SUE!!!!! LOL I don't understand it either and I'm a pretty smart girl! Does your husband watch it? I can't even get hubby's attention on Sundays. He's totally consumed by the TV! But put those Yankees on and I'm all about it! BTW...went to the Yankee game 2 weeks ago and after the game I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and guess who is in the car next to me? Nick Swisher! :aktion033: He said hello to us. Your Paul McCartney story still blows my lil Swisher out of the water LOL! :blush:
Luckily my DH could take or leave football. He likes it but it doesn't rule his (or our) lives, luckily.
Cool seeing Swisher. However if it was Jeter, I would have been out of my car in a flash and in his.:chili::chili:I've always had a crush on him. :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Pats fans here! No jersey's for Hunter but he's been known to get a few extra treats on Sunday if he growls when the other team scores and if he high fives for touchdowns :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts