Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by sherylmint@Jul 12 2005, 09:39 AM
Benjamins Pictures

Benji is 1 yr old housebroken, affectionate and well behaived dog. He gets along with female dogs only. If you are interested in Benji please email me at;
[email protected]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80595
[/QUOTE]

Hello,

Can I ask why you are giving him up for adoption , it looks like you have two other malts at home?..we are in the market to possible add one more little guy as a partner to our Malt we have now, but he is a male...

A

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Ant Nay+Jul 12 2005, 11:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sherylmint
@Jul 12 2005, 09:39 AM
Benjamins Pictures

Benji is 1 yr old housebroken, affectionate and well behaived dog. He gets along with female dogs only. If you are interested in Benji please email me at;
[email protected]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80595
Hello,

Can I ask why you are giving him up for adoption , it looks like you have two other malts at home?..we are in the market to possible add one more little guy as a partner to our Malt we have now, but he is a male...

A
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80645
[/B][/QUOTE]
Benji got along with girl dogs but for two days he beat up Flurry, he actually jumped through a screen door and off the balcony to beat him up.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by sherylmint@Jul 14 2005, 08:26 PM
Benji got along with girl dogs but for two days he beat up Flurry, he actually jumped through a screen door and off the balcony to beat him up.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81487
[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOODNESS!
Maybe he wanted the girls all to himself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts