Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in!! LOVE these tee's from Toru. They are soooo soft and comfy. Jett's wanting to change up his look a bit and hopes you all like his new look...for when he's in the mood for that hip grunge look. :supacool:

Stud Muffin BlackSteel Blue Tee

Jett really wanted to model the orange but I told him Toru already had a hot white fluff modeling the Orange/Brown one. :thumbsup:

Stud Muffin BrownOrange Tee

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG - Jett is super handsome in that studly outfit. :wub::wub: Just adorable. Don't know what's cuter -- Jett or the shirt? Love them :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Jett is the #1 Stud Muffin.......why shouldn't he wear that t-shirt that says it!!!! It is darling on him~~~very cute and sassy!!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jett is the #1 Stud Muffin.......why shouldn't he wear that t-shirt that says it!!!! It is darling on him~~~very cute and sassy!!!!
Thanks Auntie Dianne! But does it make me wook wike a bad boy? Would I make you want to lock up Miss CeeCee & Miss Rain?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Thanks Auntie Dianne! But does it make me wook wike a bad boy? Would I make you want to lock up Miss CeeCee & Miss Rain?
They are locked up right now!!!! .........but when Jett shows up, Mama is going to let her two girls out!!!! No matter how "bad" he looks in that hot shirt, I know he was raised right and a face like Jett has makes little girls go wild~~~~:HistericalSmiley:and that is alright with this Mama!!! Hey, I was young once!!!!:w00t: I know a cutie when I see one.............

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
How cute is that tee! Too bad the only stud muffin at our house wears a human size shirt.

I love that brick for a background for photos.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
How cute, Crystal! Jett is the perfect model - I hope you're going to give him a commission on all the t's he's going to sell!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Aww, those tees are super cute...err, rough & tumble! I love the orange one, it's rare to find something that's not blue sometimes! lol

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Jett is a stud muffin but he doesn't need a tee shirt to let the world know it. All he needs is that face. Oh be still my heart, I love that boy.
Jett you look bad, so bad. :supacool:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I love the background location you took the piccies at,very tough looking neighbourhood,perfect for Mr. Stud Muffin,got that West Side Story look to it..

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh. tweetie. Never mind dat pwetty clothes tingy...Memmee want see you naked. You are pwetty stud muffin. Memmee wants to yum you. OOOOOOOOOOOOO gotta wun, momeme is comin. Kiss kiss.
MeeMee.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts