Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok How many of you out there have given yourselves a topnot? In the privacy of your own home of course.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I do it sometimes, just to keep my hair from falling in my face. Me & Boo actually won a pet/owner look-alike contest once.lol That was fun & funny.:blush:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
A friend of mine bought a "bark collar" for her dogs and put it on herself....she barked and barked until it shocked her!! :w00t: :w00t: Then she returned it......:blush:

Does that count?

·
Registered
308 Posts
A friend of mine bought a "bark collar" for her dogs and put it on herself....she barked and barked until it shocked her!! :w00t: :w00t: Then she returned it......:blush:

Does that count?
Too funny!!! I am laughing my botunkus off...:HistericalSmiley:That's a good One!!!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Jayne

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I saw someone in the street last summer with two malts in topknots. The owner herself was in a topknot. I complimented her on her topknot thinking it was so cute that they were all wearing the same hairstyle, but she did not appear to take it as a compliment. I guess she didn't realize she was wearing a topknot....???

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I wear one when i play 500 rummy with my husband and i always win if i don't wear one than i don't win.:angry: So my topknot is my good luck charm when i play cards. :) My husband calls it my "Star Bellied Sneetch" hair from Dr. Seuss.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
no, never done that, I did see a lady at the market place with one, I told her she looked alot like Matilda:HistericalSmiley: you know when you put your foot in your mouth, well that was one of those times:w00t: I wish I could have taken it back, she wasn't thrilled

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
I'm still trying to grow my hair out. I look like Gene Simmons from Kiss. Topknot or not. LOL
xoxoxoxo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts