1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
huh?

let's make myself flat as can be...maybe I can hide:blush:

mom,...it's soooo comfy. c'mon let me stay here.:innocent:

I did leave him there to have another half-an-hour forbidden nap :wub: my sweetheart.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
AWWWH Heini just look at how super adorable of a snuggle bunny you are :wub: and your face expression in that last picture is PRICELESS!!! I love you little one :wub:

Becky I hope you can give him some kisses from *me*

thanks so much for sharing!

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Heini......you look so handsome lying there in that beautiful coverlet!!! So glad Mom let you stay a little bit longer!!! Love you Heini!!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Of course he wants to take a little nap on your bed! He's getting ready for another adventure and needs to be well rested. He is a doll!

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where's Heini, I don't see him:whistle::biggrin:
hehe, I guess you read heini's mind with that. he ONLY moved that eyeball when I walked in the room, little sweet stinker :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Heini - sometimes you just don't want to stand out in the crowd, or in the bedroom, huh? Auntie Sue says stay there as long as you want. It's a cold, harsh winter and you need to get the snuggling in as much as possible. You are too cute, little man.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww!! Heini looks so precious and comfy!!! :wub::wub2: I love the rainbow colors of your blankets too, it looks so bright and clean and happy :) The fluffs sure know where is the most comfy spot for a nap, sometimes I come home catching Yeager napping on my bed too(he isn't allowed on it unless it's right after bath) :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts