Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the format changed? I no longer have all the posts, now I have posts in this topic, and you have to click to get the post. Is it me or whats going on

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
look to the far right of your first post and click on the box that says options and make sure "standard" is chose

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I am having trouble with the text resizing and can only get to one size. Is anyone else having that problem. I have noticed that others are managing to make their text larger and bolder and in color but when I attempt to do that it never seems to work.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I have trouble too with the font. It's kind of complicated if you want to use more then one fonction. Now I highlight my text and click on each function. But it takes time, it does not let you do all the functions at the same time.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh really, that could be what I was doing wrong, I was trying to do it the same way as I used to do it before the site was updated. Hmmmmmmmm

Well that worked, thanks Janine, now I get it duhhhhhhh By the way I love your Christmas siggy, it's very pretty.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:
Oh really, that could be what I was doing wrong, I was trying to do it the same way as I used to do it before the site was updated. Hmmmmmmmm

Well that worked, thanks Janine, now I get it duhhhhhhh By the way I love your Christmas siggy, it's very pretty.[/B]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts