Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,997 Posts
Oh Marti, congrats. How's the little boy doing? And yes, as Maggie mentioned, loved to see pictures of him.

·
Registered
Frankie, Kelsey, & Poochie. Tanner & Jamie at The Bridge
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Marti, congrats. How's the little boy doing? And yes, as Maggie mentioned, loved to see pictures of him.
Sorry, just now saw this. Poochie is doing fine. He is gradually relaxing--when I pick him up, he's not stiff as a board, just kinda stiff! I'm feeding him almost twice what the other two get, but he's not gaining any weight and that concerns me. He's big thru the chest and small thru the back end & very very boney. Weighs 4.6#s. Got a vet appointment next Tuesday, I'll be interested to see what his bloodwork shows. When he was neutered and dentalled, the ALT was in the 300-range. I've been feeding him chickens, and I'm hoping that has helped but we'll see. I have no idea what he was fed before, but I imagine it wasn't good. But overall, he's a good sweet affectionate little boy, just don't try to touch his face where the horrible eye boogers are! I'd post a pic, but I can't figure out how.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts