Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI--
I just got delivery on this cat tunnel and my two boys LOVE it. They play like little demons in there, dragging there toys inside, chasing each other, the little one pops out of the hole on top and trys to get the little pom pom. It is hilarious! You guys got to consider getting this one!

THREE-WAY CAT TUNNEL! 26 x 26 x 13 overall. Each tunnel is 13 x 8.5. Made of Nylon with batting inside. Has a hole in the center and a furry pom-pom on a 7" metal spiral. Lots of fun for your cats. Folds up when you need to get it out of the way. Price: $14.99. Click on picture to order.

I bought it from:
http://felinefantasies-cat-furniture.com/c..._cats_love.html

They have other cute stuff too, lots of things for doggies.
Happy shopping,
Quincymom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
That would be fun at our house too!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,614 Posts
i just did a search and found more pictures of it.. upclose ones... I LOVE IT! Kodie will have sooo much fun! We play hide and seek together! Thanx you!! I have another XMAS gift for him now!!


Let me know of any other toys that are fun!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Dec 7 2004, 01:49 PM
HI--
I just got delivery on this cat tunnel and my two boys LOVE it. They play like little demons in there, dragging there toys inside, chasing each other, the little one pops out of the hole on top and trys to get the little pom pom. It is hilarious! You guys got to consider getting this one!

THREE-WAY CAT TUNNEL! 26 x 26 x 13 overall.  Each tunnel is 13 x 8.5.  Made of Nylon with batting inside.  Has a hole in the center and a furry pom-pom on a 7" metal spiral.  Lots of fun for your cats.  Folds up when you need to get it out of the way.  Price: $14.99. Click on picture to order.

I bought it from:
http://felinefantasies-cat-furniture.com/c..._cats_love.html

They have other cute stuff too, lots of things for doggies.
Happy shopping,
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20960
[/QUOTE]

Just making sure that it is your dogs who love it... not your cats?? I don't want to buy it if it is for cats only since I don't have any cats!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 7 2004, 04:44 PM
How does Jongee like it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21047
[/QUOTE]

actaully i even forgot that i had the tunnel..hahha
im so busy nowadays i just forgot..hheehe

i'll take it out of the box right now and let her play..heheh

thank you for reminding me tho~


oo yeah, jongee just played with it and she loves it !!

she understands what it is now~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
One of these days I will get one for Lexi. But I made a promise to myself to be good and not spend anymore money on stuff that insist absolutely necessary until I get my credit card and car paid off. That should only take a year or two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 7 2004, 04:56 PM
One of these days I will get one for Lexi.  But I made a promise to myself to be good and not spend anymore money on stuff that insist absolutely necessary until I get my credit card and car paid off.  That should only take a year or two. 
 
 
 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21050
[/QUOTE]

awwwww time will fly and u'l be buying a lot of stuff for Lexi in no time !!!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
I did a monthly budget last week talk about depressing. It will be really nice if I get that raise. I will be able to actually start saving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 7 2004, 05:10 PM
I did a monthly budget last week talk about depressing.  It will be really nice if I get that raise.  I will be able to actually start saving.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21054
[/QUOTE]


I hate debt! We have LOTS of it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Dec 7 2004, 04:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Dec 7 2004, 05:10 PM
I did a monthly budget last week talk about depressing.  It will be really nice if I get that raise.  I will be able to actually start saving.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21054

I hate debt! We have LOTS of it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21055
[/B][/QUOTE]
I hear ya! Hubby graduated last December...I graduate this May=loans, loans , and more loans!
haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 7 2004, 05:21 PM
I hear ya!  Hubby graduated last December...I graduate this May=loans, loans , and more loans!
  haha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21077
[/QUOTE]

I'm with you! I'm in school for my masters in Education. When I start teaching I'll be making less than I do with my loans and my part time nanny job


But it'll all be worth it in the end!!!


Nicolle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Dec 7 2004, 04:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quincymom
@Dec 7 2004, 01:49 PM
HI--
I just got delivery on this cat tunnel and my two boys LOVE it. They play like little demons in there, dragging there toys inside, chasing each other, the little one pops out of the hole on top and trys to get the little pom pom. It is hilarious! You guys got to consider getting this one!

THREE-WAY CAT TUNNEL! 26 x 26 x 13 overall.  Each tunnel is 13 x 8.5.  Made of Nylon with batting inside.  Has a hole in the center and a furry pom-pom on a 7" metal spiral.  Lots of fun for your cats.  Folds up when you need to get it out of the way.  Price: $14.99. Click on picture to order.

I bought it from:
http://felinefantasies-cat-furniture.com/c..._cats_love.html

They have other cute stuff too, lots of things for doggies.
Happy shopping,
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20960
Just making sure that it is your dogs who love it... not your cats?? I don't want to buy it if it is for cats only since I don't have any cats!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20992
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, I bought it for my two Maltese dogs. It is the most popular toy in the house. And me and my husband can play with them too. I like it cause it isn't very big, has three attached tunnels and doesn't take much room. And it was only 14.99-a bargain as far as pet toys go!
Quincymom
Quincymom
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top