Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Thursday I had 4 biopsies done for skin cancer. As you all know the waiting period for test results (pathology) is always hard. Since Monday is a holiday I'm thinking Tuesday will be report. In the past I've had 2 Melanomas & numerous "other" skin cancers removed. Praying these are also "other" and not Melanoma.
Thoughts/Prayers appreciated.
~ Paulann

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
I will remember you Paulann----waiting is always so hard!

Reactions: Abella's Mommy

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,017 Posts
Sending thoughts and prayers your way Paulann. . My sister had skin biopsies done on Thursday also and is now playing the waiting game. They told her it would take 3 weeks for her results.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sending thoughts and prayers your way Paulann. . My sister had skin biopsies done on Thursday also and is now playing the waiting game. They told her it would take 3 weeks for her results.
Kathy
Thank you.
Three weeks to get skin biopsy results! Thats a crazy long time to wait. I would be a nervous wreck. Does your sister live in Canada also? I will be uplifting your sister in prayer while she waits.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,017 Posts
Kathy
Thank you.
Three weeks to get skin biopsy results! Thats a crazy long time to wait. I would be a nervous wreck. Does your sister live in Canada also? I will be uplifting your sister in prayer while she waits.
[/QUO
Paulann, my sister actually lives just up the street from me. We're 5 houses apart. I thought the 3 weeks seemed awfully a long time.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paulann, my sister actually lives just up the street from me. We're 5 houses apart. I thought the 3 weeks seemed awfully a long time.
Kathy,
I'm jealous.
I wish my sister lived 5 houses away.🏡🏠🏡🏠🏡

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,837 Posts
I hope all comes out ok.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Praying for the best possible news, Paulann. And for your sister as well, Kathy. It is so nerve-wracking to wait, so I hope the results will come in as early as possible.

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,634 Posts
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Paulann and hoping that your results are normal.

·
Registered
Bella (mom = Fahreen)
42 Posts
Last Thursday I had 4 biopsies done for skin cancer. As you all know the waiting period for test results (pathology) is always hard. Since Monday is a holiday I'm thinking Tuesday will be report. In the past I've had 2 Melanomas & numerous "other" skin cancers removed. Praying these are also "other" and not Melanoma.
~ Paulann
Prayers ascending for you Paulann. Stay positive and have faith.
Hugs, Fahreen & Bella.

·
Registered
45 Posts
~ Paulann
Prayers for a good outcome.

·
Premium Member
17,703 Posts
Being hopeful w/you on Wed. for a good report tomorrow, Pauleann!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
~ Paulann
Hi Paulann,
I just had a skin cancer removed. Luckily it had not spread to any other parts so they were able to cut it out completely. I know how you feel and I know it is an ordeal waiting for results. I wish you the best. Take care.
Bixby's Mom

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
~ Paulann
So sorry! You're added to my prayer list.

Lainie

·
Premium Member
17,703 Posts
Any up-date Paulann?
Much love across the miles.

Reactions: zooeysmom
1 - 20 of 39 Posts