Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Pathology report shows all four of my biopsies are skin cancer. One was melanoma & the other three basal cell - I will go in for surgery on Friday to have them removed.
I am thankful my dermatologist is excellent and on top of this - early detection is so important.
Thank you to my SM family for all your prayers/thoughts - You are such a wonderful blessing and all are so special to me.
~ Paulann

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,634 Posts
Good luck with the surgery on Friday. I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Super Moderator
10,242 Posts
Pathology report shows all four of my biopsies are skin cancer. One was melanoma & the other three basal cell - I will go in for surgery on Friday to have them removed.
I am thankful my dermatologist is excellent and on top of this - early detection is so important.
Thank you to my SM family for all your prayers/thoughts - You are such a wonderful blessing and all are so special to me.
~ Paulann
Saying prayers for a good outcome on the surgery!

·
Registered
~ Angie w/ fur babies Bailey & Pickles
31 Posts
I hope all goes well with your surgery ~ you will be in my thoughts.

·
Registered
Elisabeth and Poodles (plus Zooey in heaven)
4,394 Posts
Of course I will be keeping you in my prayers, Paulann! I'm so sorry you have to go through the surgery, as I know it is no walk in the park. However, I'm SO glad you have the best doctor and are so proactive about staying on top of this.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Oh my goodness, I havent been on for a week and this! Oh, Paulann I’m sorry. You are lucky to have found it early on. I think I shared my story with you about a client I had found it on. I’m just happy your doctor found it and acted right away.
I will be thinking of you and will be sending positive prayers surgery goes well 🙏🏻

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,698 Posts
Thankful w/you for early detection & good care. My lady is good but I declined my appt. for Dec. so am behind---nothing suspicious though. Will be praying for good care on Friday.

·
Registered
45 Posts
~ Paulann
Thinking of you and praying for your quick recovery!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts