Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Eberybodies, Fwankie here. How you wike dese pichures. Dis is what I wore to the Pet Fest Costume Contest. Cute, huh? You can't see de best berry good so Mommy 'tached a pichure ob it. It says "Watch it boys, Fwankie's here" and it gots fwing on it. And de wed hat. Well guess what, I did NOT win. Nope. Not me. Dis Toy Poodle won. Her had on a Minnie Mouse outfit dat was off-de-wack. It was not custom-made wike mine, no siree. But dat what won. Guess it jus not my day...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Fwankie, dose judges must have been bwind!!! You are da man in yaw best. You have my bote. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Are you kidding??? ....a poodle with an "off the rack" (cheating) costume won????!!

It was rigged...yep, that's it. Cause you were by far the bestest!!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Frankie, I'm sure your custom made outfit was far superior to any old poodle dress. Someone definitely bribed the judge.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Frankie........You are the best in my book!!! I agree with Pat, it was rigged!!! An old poodle beside you is no contest!! I vote you Number One!!!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts