Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I demanded they give me some kind of medical report and they gave me her Bulgarian passport and it was all in Bulgarian language. My country is exactly below so I assume she came from a puppy mill sadly, they are fastly transported by vans here. At the “breed”section they had written something that was erased and covered with “Maltese” 🤔 sketchyyy. Anyway. I love the baby it’s the fact these people took 1800 € which is a lot of money for me.
She has been through so much already! We have a rescue from a known puppy mill that was shut down. He is the most beautiful boy ever. So much love to give. Papers are just papers. You have a little one who desperately needs your love and however he came into your life it was in some way meant to be. You both been blessed with each other. A vet appointment is needed to make sure that you don’t miss anything health wise. This is how my baby Zack looked when I first rescued him. He’s my best friend and has never ending love for me. He is 11 years old and is doing great,( God Bless.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts