Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Such a good idea about donating to the animal shelter! Pico has to eat very low protein/low fat diet so it wouldn't be suitable for him anyway. I just called for my free bag. They didn't even ask for the code.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thanks Nicole ....I just called them and they took my address.

Tikis mom that is such a good idea.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the idea Nicole. I will call them and take the food to our local shelter.
I'm Quite sure 'Little Miss SNERT' -_- won't eat it.

I have tried sooo many foods on her...talk about a horror story.. :ph34r: ..should have told that one on the 'Ghost Story' thread.... :lol:

I just keep coming back to the Iams small bits and put a dusting of the dried liver on top. And she will eat it. She will eat it TODAY and not tomorrow, then she will eat it the next day. :wacko:

Ya know, after reading all the stories about other people's 'pickey eaters' I guess we are all in the same boat huh? :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Does anybody know if any dog food companies have small bags of free samples that we could try? I hate to buy a large bag because someone I love is very picky and I have already wasted a lot of $$ on her food!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Royal Canin has small trial size bags that you can get for $1-2 at PetCo and PetSmart. I went to a locally owned pet food store and they gave me a couple of the trial size to try for free. I think you can look on the websites to request samples.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts