Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you would like a free Greenie from the manufacture please PM me your name and email address, it takes 2-3 weeks for it to arrive

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Jul 23 2005, 01:17 AM
Wouldn't a snail mail address be more helpful? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83914
[/QUOTE]

hehe, all I need is the email address and name then you'll receive an e-card requesting all the info for them to ship it to you

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone got the ecard thingy yet, just making sure this works, also I need first and last name

·
Registered
939 Posts
Joe,

Just got my e-mail. It included a link and I then filled out the requestion information.

I will let you know when Tiki gets his free greenie.

Judi

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
the buttercup received hers in less than 2 weeks. i think it might have been 10 full days since the day we filled out the form online. she knew she had mail when i came in

ann marie and the "have nose, will have mail delivered TO ME!" buttercup

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I would get one but the funny thing is hubby buys them on line by the box and we have to big boxes of Nutri Dent greenies so I will give it a miss, thanks all the same Joe

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by scrappy@Jul 24 2005, 10:58 PM
Is this offer only for the US?  Or can the 51st state also get it 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84178
[/QUOTE]

from what i can tell they will ship to australia, we can always try, has anyone got theirs yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.