Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE ICE CREAM CAKE AT COLD STONE CREAMERY

You’re invited to help Cold Stone Creamery celebrate the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s 25th anniversary at the 4th Annual World's Largest Ice Cream Cake Social!

Visit participating Cold Stone Creamery® store location throughout the continental U.S., Alaska, and the Caribbean on April 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. to get your free slice of Make-A-Wish ice cream cake and enjoy the simple pleasures of life with ice cream, family activities, and good-natured fun.

The Make-A-Wish cake was developed by Micah, a 12-year-old wish child from the Boston area. The cake consists of chocolate ice cream with cookie dough and dark chocolate shavings, layered with yellow cake and wrapped in a rich, fudge ganache.

In exchange for the free ice cream cake, Cold Stone Creamery will be accepting donations to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it is really great. I worked at last year's one in Dubuque. They make a lot of money for Make-A-Wish.

My mom is the co-chair of the Dubuque chapter.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if all of the stores do this but the Dubuque ones set up games and get clowns and things for the kids. It is a lot of fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts