Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies (and gentlemen)

I saw this on the Oxygen website and thought you would all enjoy a free lip-gloss. Just fill out a 3 question survey (it will tell you about your personality) and you click on the free lip-gloss and they'll sent you one. It told me I'm cute as a button...go figure!

Free Lip gloss

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah, it did the same thing to me, just go to Oxygen.com and it will come up. I was the "All American", whatever that meant.....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wow that's the freest free thing I have ever seen online. Not having to give your credit card is a HUGE plus since that really, really means it's free. When they say it's free but ask for a credit card number I never give it and just leave. I don't trust that.
I was also cute as a button even though I had to lie for the questions. They don't give enough choices. I don't even have a job!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
cool thanks!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Dumb questions..haha...but thanks for the link!
My daughter will love the new lip gloss!!! Wonder how much other junk mail I will get!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
The same day I ordered this I also ordered a bunch of other free stuff. I have gotten a sample of Secret deodorant, two of those compact tampons, and a book on architecture, but no lip gloss. My husband ordered two of those Xbox replacement wires and he got both of those too. I am still waiting for some other free things I ordered so I will just wait. Hopefully no one will order things just before they move or they will never get them. It always takes forever to get back rebates too if you get them back at all!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts