Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this isn't a question for me exactly, but i'm wondering if there are any free photo sites that you can upload animations to, that one can link to for their signatures. i have a few on my site for people, but my space is filling up. so if anyone knows, please help!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone use imageshack?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
My signature piece isn't animated (yet, just haven't had time). I store it in the gallery on this site by posting in the gallery and linking to it from there.

Does the gallery support animated gifs?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it doesnt support animated gifs...thats the prob. i made them for several people who are linking to my web site. trying to find a place that they can put them.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I use image cave. I think you can have animated pics there, not sure though.

Just read on imagecave that they do support animated gif files

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kewl thanks! ok all the people that have an animated gif from me, go set up an account LOL i feel bad for this, but i need the space for my pics. hope u dont hate me now!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
K done - Lady M, thank you soooooo much and feel free to take my signature off your website now
Dunno whyyy imageshack wasn't cooperating last night lol. Sorry for taking up space.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no prob thanks for uploading it

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Mar 9 2005, 07:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SylphidesMom
@Mar 9 2005, 04:59 PM
My signature piece isn't animated (yet, just haven't had time).  I store it in the gallery on this site by posting in the gallery and linking to it from there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41548
What program did you use to make your signature?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41551
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Nichole,

I use Adobe Photoshop (full version) with Image Ready. I believe this is what Lady Montava uses, as well.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by saltymalty+Mar 9 2005, 07:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Mar 9 2005, 07:36 PM
no prob thanks for uploading it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41571
This has nothing to do with this thread...Lady M, I just noticed your tag line in your signature "Real doctors..." I am curious, what does it mean? It certainly sounds like something good.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41583
[/B][/QUOTE]
some ppl dont consider veterinarians "real doctors" and it offends us...so we say our profession is harder cause we treat more than one species.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom+Mar 9 2005, 07:53 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2005, 07:14 PM
My signature piece isn't animated (yet, just haven't had time).  I store it in the gallery on this site by posting in the gallery and linking to it from there.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Nichole,

I use Adobe Photoshop (full version) with Image Ready. I believe this is what Lady Montava uses, as well.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41581
[/B][/QUOTE]

I only have the starter version so i might not be able to do it, but what exactly do you make is it a slide show? or is it something else i dont have. I used to be able to make animated stuff with paint shop pro but i got a new computer and i didnt have to disk to put the program on this computer.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Lilly521+Mar 9 2005, 08:43 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2005, 07:14 PM

Hi Nichole,

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41581
I only have the starter version so i might not be able to do it, but what exactly do you make is it a slide show? or is it something else i dont have. I used to be able to make animated stuff with paint shop pro but i got a new computer and i didnt have to disk to put the program on this computer.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41599
[/B][/QUOTE]
look up tween in the help menu..if it has it then u can animate!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts