Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really a great forum and has lots of potential. We can even mention brand names in order to help our fellow maltese owners , talk about getting a pup from different sources without being attacked and so many other topics that may be sensored from other moderators. :D Good job!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I am in full agreemen! I have been visiting other dog sites and posting this URL. Hopefully this will help us get some more traffic.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
you guys are doing great making it more active, i have done some more search engine submissions and will soon start working on getting linked to other sites which should help

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
p.s. this site will always exersize freedom of speech :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
p.s. this site will always exersize freedom of speech :D[/B]
Good! There are so many times on the "other forum" where maltese owners could help each other more if they could say more and make it past the moderator.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well it isn't the volume of visit as it is the QUALITY of visits. This is why I think this forum surpasses the "other" forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
:lol:
...need i say more??? as a newbie to this forum, i must say that i'm impressed with the site and very happy with all the advice that i have received... thank you!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been on the Maltese mailing list....a click that rarely answers you...I unsubscribed. I then went to the Maltese Forum board. Many of my posts didn't even make it up and it takes the moderator forever...all posts must go through her first. So much for that. Yes, it's definitely quality. Quantity is good too; I feel that we will grow since I did find you all on Google. I felt that since the Maltese is a popular breed, that there must be some message board out there in cyberspace that is decent...here you all are!!
Colette'sMom aka Gail

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I know of the mailing list , is it Bhe-Jei and comes thru yahoo? If thats it , they are big time show, breeders, handlers. I joined it before I realized whom participated in the forum. They are nice but it's mainly for that end of the spectrum and not your average pet owner. Some of them have breed top malts and it's a good source if you are in the market. But I realized they are not there to chat pet topics, out of my league but I did get leads from a few of them on finding my pup.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well, sorry to say, but it doesn't matter WHO they are, they aren't any better than the next person. I have been on the net now since, '93 and have NEVER caused problems for anyone in any way shape or form, that I have ever been made aware of. These people are so ARROGANT it isn't even funny. I actually got BANNED from their forum. Why? because I used a hotmail account to register with their sight. I was told that they didn't accept registrations from free email accounts because they wanted to make sure it was a serious registration. ( I use a free mail account because I dont' trust them either to not to spam my account!) I was perfectly happy without registering, THEY were the ones who forced me to. They refused to let me in if I didn't. So I simply registered with my regular email account and then said free like : and used HIS Yahoo address. That was all it took, He didnt' like MY attitiude? I was treated like some second class citizen. I havent' any use for people like that. If you are going to a websight, you are going for the KNOWLEDGE that others are bringing and they should have the decency to share or close the sight down or make it private. Sorry, but I was really angry and upset with how I was treated. I made a point he didn't like. Simple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts