Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Allie,

A few years ago, I had the privilege of getting to spend a couple of weeks in a small town in Maine. That was my first experience with Lobster outside of the Red Lobster restaurants. What a surprise! I hope you don't mind, but here's my honest reaction. (I'm the one in the white shirt.)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allie,

A few years ago, I had the privilege of getting to spend a couple of weeks in a small town in Maine. That was my first experience with Lobster outside of the Red Lobster restaurants. What a surprise! I hope you don't mind, but here's my honest reaction. (I'm the one in the white shirt.)

LMAO - if you visit Maine again, PM me!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Allie , thats so cool being able to go so close by to get fresh lobsters , and lynn ur expression is priceless ,lol

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Yum!!! I have only had lobster one time. At a restaurant in So Cal that had a window where the ocean would crash right on it. Oh my it was heavenly!!

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
We can get them fresh at Meijers,I just don't have the heart to cook them....
We went to Wooster Mass a few years ago,now that was some lobster!

Lynn that's the look I give when I'm putting a worm on the hook,eeeeuuugghh.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
We can get them fresh at Meijers,I just don't have the heart to cook them....
We went to Wooster Mass a few years ago,now that was some lobster!

Lynn that's the look I give when I'm putting a worm on the hook,eeeeuuugghh.
Michelle, that's Worcester, not Wooster! What were you doing there besides eating lobster?

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Allie - I wish I lived where you do. Don't know if you know but lobster is my favorite food in the whole world. :wub::thumbsup::chili: Yup - it's always been the joke in my family. Even as a kid they would say, "Other kids want a hamburger, just give Susie a lobster." And my husband teases me because there's nothing left but a pile of shell when I get done eating it. I get every morsel of meat out in every crevice. I don't even want to eat anything with it and barely use butter. I'm just in heaven with a lobster on my platter.:heart: I can't wait until our summer gathering...I'll be the one scarfing down lobster on the beach.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
You guys are making my mouth water!!! Lobster is my favorite too!!!!!! yummmmmmm

....but fresh scallops off the boat are really really good too......mmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
You guys are making my mouth water!!! Lobster is my favorite too!!!!!! yummmmmmm

....but fresh scallops off the boat are really really good too......mmmmmmm

Love lobster and scallops, but unfortunately i'm highly allergic to scallops. So no more scallops for me. :( When it comes to steamed crabs i'm the same way as Sue. I eat every morsel and get into every crevice and the only thing left are the shells. Yummy!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts