Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Cute pictures!!!
Is your cat black or one of those all smokey gray colored ones? I think they are SO pretty!
I know many on here are not kitty fans...but I get as excited about the kitties as I do the malts.
I am still considering a way to include my three in my signature.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by tlunn@Jan 8 2005, 07:33 AM

Cute pictures!!!
Is your cat black or one of those all smokey gray colored ones? I think they are SO pretty!
  I know many on here are not kitty fans...but I get as excited about the kitties as I do the malts.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28404
[/QUOTE]

He's all smokey gray...he's beautiful if you ask me

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Triste+Jan 8 2005, 09:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jan 8 2005, 07:33 AM

Cute pictures!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28404

He's all smokey gray...he's beautiful if you ask me

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28412
[/B][/QUOTE]

I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are REALLY hard to find!!!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tlunn, I hate to tell you this but I was at petsmart today(adoption from shelters) and there was a cat there that looked JUST LIKE my Tashie except about 10 lbs lighter!
It was adorable...all gray. Tashie was one of two gray kittens in his litter. I wanted them both but alas, I have a hubby who doesn't like cats
so I was pushing my luck as it was.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I love the pictures! A lot of people don't realize how well Maltese and cats get along. My Lady and my 20 year old white cat slept together in her bed until Fanny died 2 years ago.

Lady actually prefers the company of cats to dogs.

·
Registered
323 Posts
We joke that our Malts, think they are cats half the time. Josie throws her treats up in the air and chases them like a cat, she is always cleaning herself and Pudge, Sophie, us and anything she can like a cat. Those pictures are so sweet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
awwww isnt that sweet!!!!

Trash Kitty (we actually found her in the trash) and Katie grew up together... shes always clening her too... I think its adorable!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts